Wednesday, October 3, 2007
I am changing and growing so fast that Mama thought it might be nice if there was a way to document all the amazing things that I am doing. We are hopeful that this blog will help keep our friends and family up to date with what is going on in our lives. Today has been a beautiful day so far. I woke up too early by mama's standard and we got dressed, had breakfast and headed out the door. I got to play with my friend and OT Brooke and we had great fun. She helped me color a pumpkin picture, swing on the swing and try to take some steps with my walker. It won't be long before I master the walker thing. Then we came home and had lunch with Daddy. We love it when he comes home for lunch. Then a few hours of playing and before I knew it I was in my crib for a nice long nap. Today I learned how to sign music while using my mama's hands. I signed it 3 times in a row this afternoon. Now I can sign music, all finished and on!!!! Yeah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dear Eli, we love, love, love your blog. It makes us so happy to see your beautiful face and here all about your daily activities, especially since we live so far away.
Love, Nonna and Bubby
Dear Shellie, Dave and Eli....thanks for sharing this with us! We want to see more pictures and can't wait to hear what is going on with the three of you! We love you guys!!
Eli....keep up the good work with the walker!! And congratulations on the signing!! You sound like a very smart 2 year old!!
Love,
Ronnie, Allison, Evan, Joshua and Emma McCoury
Woo hoo! Elias has his own blog. Awesome!! We are so proud of you for learning sign language too. Before you know it, you'll be signing away and no one will be able to keep up with you!
We love you!!!!
Aunt Kathy, Uncle Gary, Logan, Meaghan and Nikki
Dear Eli,
I love love love !!!! it that you are telling us what you think and want. Keep it up...we are thrilled and riveted.
Love, Brooke
Post a Comment